Lazada Philippines

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Staycation at Ramada Manila Central

Chinese New Year is fast approaching, and even though I'm not really a Chinese, I'm so in love with their culture that is just so rich and colorful. That's why if you are looking for a nice place to stay in Manila to catch the celebration of our fellow Filipino-Chinese, well, I recommend that you come and stay at Ramada Manila Central.


The newest and latest addition to the evolving town of Binondo, Ramada Manila Central was our home a few days back when I, and my superfriends, decided, to have this "staycation".


Just on the side of Minor Basilica of St. Lorenzo Ruiz or popularly known as Binondo Church, Ramada Manila Central is really not that hard to find and actually safe to locate. With an ambiance for luxurious travelers and deep-pocketed backpackers, this hotel offered me and my friends a relaxing and enjoyable stay that we would love to experience again and again.

Upon entering the lobby of this modern-styled hotel, you'll immediately feel the Filipino-Chinese ambiance complete with a funky vibe made by its classy interior design. With colors that are truly a Ramada, you'll be at home immediately and just can't wait to check out your room - we can't wait to check out our rooms.


I had the Executive Room that day, which has a published rate of Php3,400.00++. The room is seriously big enough for me, with a toilet and bath, kitchen and dining stuff, Internet and Cable TV, I guess it was really a nice treat for me.


But upon exploring all the corners of the room, I guess nothing beats the moment I opened the curtain.


It was a view I never imagined I'll have. You see, I've been going to Binondo Church for a lot of times already, but it was only til then that I witnessed it majestic dome roof that made me feel like I'm Italy or France! Hahaha! It was soooooo nice!

 
But as much as I would love to stay in my room and just enjoy all the luxurious non-moving stuff, there's so much to see in Binondo, specifically in Ongpin Street and Tomas Pinpin Street, that local and international tourists could enjoy. From shopping some lucky charms and trinkets perfect for personal use or home decors, to purchasing some fresh fruits from the sidewalk vendors that give great bargain, to munching the best Chinese dishes that you'll never get tired of having - it was indeed an Old Manila Walks experience the thrifty way! Hihihi.


That day, we enjoyed some of the amazing offering of Wai Ying Fastfood, which is located a block away from Ramada Manila Central. It is famous for its asado, but if you are in for some great Chinese food bingeing, I suggest that you also have their fried dimsums, beef noodles and my favorite bola-bola siopao! I love this place! 

with the giant Bola-Bola Siopao

But the best part of our dining experience there was when the bill came, we spent less than a thousand, including our take homes for  our midnight snack! Hahahaha! Winner!

During that time, Ramada Manila Central's dining rooms were packed so we opt to eat outside, but if ever you visit the place and there are rooms for you, I'm still suggesting that you try their dishes too to know the difference. Their upper dining place, which is called Luna, offers an al fresco dining with the wonderful Manila Bay skyline, which is just so romantic!


But if you opt a more formal style, the News Cafe has this New York Times theme, perfect for some casual business meetings. :-)

So, I guess its time for you all to Rediscover Binondo, and start it by booking a room on its latest accommodation perfect to give you the most luxurious staycation at the oldest Chinatown in the Philippines - Binondo!


Kiung Hee Huat Tsai! Happy Rammmpa!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...