Lazada Philippines

Monday, January 30, 2012

Paradizoo Opens 2012 with the Power of Three

My most favorite zoo-slash-themed park in the country once again welcomed the year of 2012 with a bang as they recently opened to the public three more addition to their growing and developing greenery. And since I'm so at peace with this place, I visited it last weekend to personally witness the breathtaking beauty of Paradizoo!


Reaching Paradizoo from Metro Manila will only take you an hour to two. Driving down to SLEX, then to Calamaba-Tagaytay Road, it'll be a breeze locating this lovely piece of heaven. Though, Paradizoo is actually located in Mendez, Cavite, you'll still feel the cool breeze coming from Tagaytay City, one reason why I'm so in love with this place.


When I visited this place last weekend, they have an ongoing celebration, the Agri Festival.


Welcomed by some local marching bands, we were led to Paradizoo's latest attraction as well as to their now more developed livestock, vegetable and floral farms.


I, for one, love their vegetation and floral farm, since I barely see something like that in the metro. I truly enjoyed looking, taking pictures and having pictures with them.


Let me remind you that I've been to this place many times before, but I still contain my excitement every time I see a budding flower beside me or some flying bees and butterflies, or some fruits and vegetables hanging on their trees and shrubs branches.


According to the guide that assisted us on our visit here, the Agri Festival just started that day, January 21 and it will last til February 25, 2012. Among the highlights of this festivity are Greyhound racing demo, animal parade, floral arrangement demos, exhibits, fresh vegetables picking and even animal auctions.


And since, spring is coming, I got to see some amazing flowers and vegetable plants too growing around the area. And I am happy that I was able to take nice photos of them so sharing them to all of you.


Aside from those, I also got to visit their Butterfly and Bee Gardens alongside the only Pet Cemetery in the country. It was such a splendid activity that I would love to do over and over again.


By the time we felt our tummies grumbling, affordable and organic dishes are ready to rescue and readily available while enjoying the serenity of the whole place.

I love their fresh green salad and spring roll! Yummy! :-)


Some more demos can be arranged with the staff there if you'd like to know more, but if you are with kids, I'm sure they'll prefer spending time feeding birds in the newly opened Bird Trail or probably dipping their feet on this Fish Spa.


And by the time you feel tired, there's the Spa Sanctuary ready to beat those stress away with Paradizoo's back and head massage, all done by Paradizoo Therapists.


Paradizoo has also Farm Frenzy, where kids can interact with Paradizoo's friendly farm animals, there's also a Camping Site, in case you wanna spend the night here, a Picnic Area for those day trips, a Sheep Sheering Area for some unique farm experience, a Goat and Cow Milking Demonstration, which will be great for those who are planning to have some dairy and milk business and a Souvenir Shop for some remembrance for this fun-filled day.


Paradizoo is open from 8:00 in the morning til 4:00 in the afternoon, Monday to Sunday and even Holidays.

Oh, leaving this place is one of the hardest thing to do for me. Looking back at those vegetation and flower garden is really sad. But, hey, there's still summer, and I can't wait for their summer spectacle!


I'll bring my nieces back here because I know that they'll be glad to see that there's a real Farm Frenzy. Hehe.


For more information, you can visit www.zoomanity.com.ph. You can also follow them on their Facebook fanpage at www.facebook.com/zoomanitygroup. Zoomanity Group is also the company behind Animal Wonderland in Star City, Pets-tival at Tiendesitas, Zoobic Safari at Subic, Zoocobia Fun Zoo at Clark, Pampanga and Zoocolate Thrills at Bohol.

Thank you, Paradizoo! Happy rammmpa!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...