Lazada Philippines

Monday, August 16, 2010

Rammmpa at Manila Ocean Park's Oceanarium!

I’m a true-blooded Manileño. I’m a middle child who was born and raised in Manila, and it is quite embarrassing that it took me some years before I got to visit Manila Ocean Park and explore the wonderful under world of fishes and it kinds.

But, nonetheless, I am so proud to share my first rammmpa to this must-visit location in the heart of Manila.


Let me take you first to Manila Ocean Park’s main attraction, the Oceanarium.

Housing to 10,000 marine creatures of about 200 species, all indigenous to the Philippines and Southeast Asia, this wonderful walk-through of so-called Atlantis in Manila contains 1,900 cubic meters of species.

Too cut the talking short, here are the pictures that I took during my rammmpa to this Manila’s Pride.

Enjoy!

ENTRANCE


SIGNS

 
FOREST-LIKE WELCOME


INFO SIGNS


 CREATURES


JUST PLAYING AROUND


Bring you family and friends to Manila Ocean Park now and enjoy the amazing sight, sounds and many, many more!


Manila Ocean Park - Oceanarium
10:00 am to 7:00 pm - Monday and Tuesday
10:00 am to 8:30 pm - Wednesday to Friday
9:00 am to 8:30 pm - Saturday, Sunday and Public Holidays - 9:00am to 8:30pm



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...