Lazada Philippines

Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Bohol Beach Club is Back!

All along I thought we will never see it again. Thank God, someone pumped in some blood and after some months, Panglao, Bohol's oldest hotel resort is back, beating its heart again and ready to share Boholanos beauty at its primest moment. Yep, I'm talking about none another than Bohol Beach Club.


After 8 months of hiatus, Panglao's premier hotel resort opens to the public once again sharing the very essence of Panglao, Bohol. Though I must admit that it lost some of its beauty, Bohol Beach Club is proud to share again its timeless appeal made more memorable by its lovely Boholano staff and delicacies.


If you are looking for a decent and family-friendly spot in the beautiful island of Panglao, I can assure everyone that Bohol Beach Club is the place to be. With 88 rooms classified into De Luxe and Beachview Suites, amenities such as swimming pool, business center, game room, beach-side restaurant, pool side bar and club aqua sports complete the whole new beauty of Bohol Beach Club.


The room that I got to experience during my stay at Bohol Beach Club is a Beachview Suite, which is fronting Bohol Sea. The room is good for two to three and is actually complete with everything that I'll be needing for my stay. The cozy bed and the refreshing wall made my stay here more lovely and relaxing at the same time. 

Double Occupancy Beach view Suite - Php12,500 (net) a night

It wasn't a busy day for the hotel during my stay here, so despite of having a few guests, their staff's service is still on its 100 percent - something that really made my stay completely relaxing.

And just like what everybody likes about Bohol Beach Club, its 250 meter private white sand beach is as stunning as before. Starfishes were to be found a few step from the shore, which really put smile on my face. But if you are not really ready to swim, the coastline is dressed with cozy hammocks and benches that are just waiting for anyone to enjoy.


I, myself, made sure that I do get to enjoy both since I'm not really sure when will I have a chance to stay here again. The sun shines on this side of the beach, which is really nice if you wanna take a swim in the morning, and at the afternoon, you'll get to enjoy the sunset's pinkish ray that paints the sky so well and lovely.


Each stay includes land transfer from airport/seaport to resort and back, as well a hefty breakfast that is sure to fill one's tummy. But if one day is not for you to enjoy Bohol Beach Club, I believe the resort offers a package that will make your experience here more memorable and lovely.


As for me, I'm just glad that I had the chance to see and experience this place again. I'm not really a luxurious traveler, so getting a chance to stay here even for a night is already gift I would really treasure. But of course, I won't mind getting more offers like this place, because it simply sets apart from my ordinary boring life. Hehe.

For more details, visit www.boholbeachclub.com.ph.

Thank you, Bohol Beach Club! Thank you Panglao, Bohol!



1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...